Its tasting is an art: each one its religion. It can often accompany aperitifs when it is made (or bought) in small format. It can also be eaten cold on toast with a few slices of sausage or other cold cuts. Perfect for a convivial moment. But it can also be eaten hot: as a starter or with small steamed or sautéed potatoes for example. It is in any case excellent!
Tasting of caillettes
The simple recipeof the abomasum
Base for 15 curds | easy
- 500 g pork loin
- 250 g pork throat
- 500 g pork liver
- 200 g pork caul
- 2 eggs
- 800 g spinach or chard
- aromatic herbs (parsley, thyme)
- salt and pepper
– plunge the vegetables into boiling water
– drain them and cut them very finely
– chop the different meats together
– Add the eggs to the vegetables
– Mix with the second preparation.
– Season and form small balls to be rolled with crépine.
– Put in the oven (210°) for about 40 minutes.