- Do I need to make a reservation to visit the Ideal Palace?
Yes you must purchase your tickets online directly from the Ideal Palace website under ticketing.
- Do you sell tickets for the Ideal Palace at the tourist office?
No, we do not sell tickets. You have to buy them online on the Ideal Palace website (ticketing)
- Where is the tomb of Factor Cheval?
It is located at the entrance of the village on the road to Saint-Vallier, 1km from the village center. It can be reached on foot or by car. It is located in the communal cemetery which is open every day and in free access.
- What else does he have to visit besides the Ideal Palace?
Many tours are possible after visiting the Ideal Palace. See our favorites.
- Are the labyrinths far from the Ideal Palace?
They are located 5 km away in the direction of Beaurepaire. Check opening hours before visiting labyrinths.
- Do you know what the weather will be like in the next few days?
We don’t have a weather station at the tourist office … so we look at weather sites on the internet or at Weather around Hauterives
- Where to find the hiking maps?
- Where to find the list of weekly markets?
There are weekly markets year-round in many towns: market info on this page.
Remember to look at our summer calendar as many small summer village markets are organized in July and August.